Diversity Immigrant Visa Lottery - DV 2019 Lottery Registration
OFFICIAL USA GREEN CARD LOTTERY PROGRAM 2017 FOR DV-2019
LIVE, WORK, STUDY, DO BUSINESS and CITIZENSHIP IN USA
Welcome to the USA Green Card Lottery Organization, the U.S. Green Card Lottery Registration and Information Service Center on USA-GREEN-CARD.org. Here you can file the USA Green Card Lottery Application, also known as US Diversity Immigrant Visa Lottery (US DV-Lottery). The Official USA Government Diversity Visa Lottery Immigration and Naturalization program is chance to Live, Work and Study in USA, as well as bring your family and become a U.S. Citizen.
The U.S. Green Card Lottery (DV-Lottery) - Is Official Government Sponsored Program. This is your fast and legal chance to Live and Work in USA, apply for U.S. Citizenship and bring your family to America. America is the LAND OF OPPORTUNITY for everyone from around the world!
USA Green Card Lottery 2017 Registration Entry
Apply for the Official U.S. Diversity Visa Lottery DV-2019
Immigration and Naturalization Program Here
TO START THE PROCESS, CLICK ON
ABOUT U.S. GREEN CARD LOTTERY - Diversity Immigrant Visa Lottery
USA GREEN CARD LOTTERY ENTRY (USA DV Lottery)
Only Electronic Entry Form (eDV) of Green Card Lottery (Diversity Visa Lottery) can be accepted for chance to win and become US Citizen. All Winners and their family members are able to live, work, study and do business in the United States and become US Citizen!
USA GREEN CARD LOTTERY IS OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT PROGRAM
The USA Congressional mandated Diversity Immigrant Visa Program is administered on an annual basis by the Department of State and conducted under the terms of Section 203(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).
Section 131 of the Immigration Act of 1990 (Pub. L. 101-649) amended INA 203 and provides for a class of immigrants known as “Diversity Immigrants.” Section 203(c) of the INA provides a maximum of 55,000 Diversity Visas (DVs) each fiscal year to be made available to persons from countries with low rates of immigration to the United States.
HOW DOES THE U.S. DV LOTTERY PROGRAM WORKS?
The annual DV Program makes visas available to persons meeting simple, but strict, eligibility requirements. A Computer-Generated, Random Lottery Drawing chooses winners for DVs. The visas are distributed among six geographic regions,
with a greater number of visas going to regions with lower rates of immigration, and with no Visas going to nationals of countries sending more than 50,000 immigrants to the United States over the period of the past five years. Within each region, no single country may receive more than seven percent of the available DVs in any one year.
USA Green Card Lottery Registration Service 2017
is Open Now on USA-GREEN-CARD.org
You Can APPLY FOR U.S. DV-Lottery 2019 Visa Here
TO START THE PROCESS, CLICK ON
This is The USA Green Card Lottery 2017 Registration Service Center
For The Official Diversity Immigrant Visa Lottery Program (DV-Lottery 2019)
You Must File Electronic Diversity Visa Lottery Entry Form (eDV Form)
- USA Green Card Lottery Winning Result Status Check, Did I Win The Green Card?
- How to Increase Your Chances to Win USA Green Card Lottery
- STEP 1 of 3 Green Card Lottery Registration Form
- STEP 2 of 3- Payment & Service Plan for USA Green Card Lottery Registration
- STEP 3 of 3 - Photo, Spouse & Children Information
- Photo Requirements for USA Green Card Lottery
- Photo Examples for USA Green Card Lottery Application (DV-Lottery Entry, eDV Form)
- Countries Eligible for USA Green Card Lottery Program year 2015 for DV-2017
- Countries Eligible for US Green Card DV Lottery Registration Program 2014
- Countries Eligible for USA Green Card Lottery Program for DV-2015
- Countries Eligible for USA Green Card Lottery Program DV 2013
- Countries Eligible for USA Green Card Lottery DV-2012
- USA Immigration Poll of the Week 2
- About USA Green Card Lottery Registration Entry Service - DV Lottery on USA-GREEN-CARD.org
- Contact Us on USA-GREEN-CARD.org
Green Card News
- 09/19/2016 Get your USA Green Card Application submitted NOW
- 09/12/2016 Green Card Submission will Start in October 2016 - APPLY TODAY
- 08/22/2016 American Visa Application
- 08/15/2016 Replacement Social Security Number And Card
- 08/08/2016 The difference between a US Green Card and US Citizenship
- 08/01/2016 Nine Money Tips for Building Your American Dream
- 07/22/2016 What is a Green Card?
- 07/11/2016 USA immigration and its laws